General Knowledge Quiz about India for Kids
Learn fun facts about India with these FREE Quiz cards. There are a total of 2o simple questions about India that are suitable for young kids.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that I will be compensated if you click through and take action at no additional cost. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I created these cards in Question and Answer format, and some cards also have a picture. This helps them learn if they do not know the answer.
So if your kid is 3+ years old, you definitely need to try this India Quiz.
If you are looking for ideas for your India Unit study, Check out 20+ India-Themed Activities for Preschoolers.
20 General Knowledge Questions about India
Here is the list of questions. Pin this blog to save for later, when your kid is ready to play.
You can also download and Print the pages and Make cards, or read them from the blog directly.
(All this information is written as of August 2021. )
- India is in which continent? Asia
- How many states are there in India? 29
- How many Union Territories are there in India? 7
- Who is the President of India? Ram Nath Govind
- Who is the Prime Minister of India? Narendra Modi
- When did India get its Independence? August 15, 1947
- Who ruled India before Independence? British
- What is the capital city of India? Delhi?
- What festival is known as the Festival of Lights? Diwali
- What is the Festival of Colours called? Holi
- Name a Few freedom fighters of India Jawaharlal Nehru, Mahatma Gandhi, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Lal Bahadur Shastri, Subhash Chandra Bose, Jhansi Rani Lakshmi Bai.
- What is the national animal of India? Tiger
- What is the national bird of India? Peacock
- What is the national flower of India? Lotus
- What is the currency of India? Rupee
- How many colours are there on the Indian Flag? 3
- Who is the father of India? Mahatma Gandhi is the father of India.
- Which monument in Agra is one of the wonders of the world? Taj Mahal
- Which Indian City is called the pink city? Jaipur
- What is the Name of the Desert in India? Thar desert
So go ahead and test your child’s general Knowledge with these 20 fun and interesting questions. Let me know how many your child knew from these questions.
Do you want me to add some more India quizzes (Questions) for kids here? Let me know in the comments sections.
Pin this India Quiz for later
Pin this Blog to your child’s learning board to save for later. And follow Little Ladoo on Pinterest for fresh awesome ideas.
How to download the India Quiz card Printable?
If you want to print these questions as cards, Kindly enter your Email ID to receive the “India Quiz for kids” PDF directly to your Inbox.
This printable is only for personal use. If you want to share it with your friends, share this blog on your favourite social media.
Related India Flashcards
We have an India-Themed Learning binder, which teaches kids 11 different topics.