All activities should be supervised by an adult. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.
Get ready to unleash your creativity with our amazing Tree Template Printable! This versatile template offers endless opportunities for learning activities and a variety of crafts.
Whether you’re looking to make a spring, summer, autumn, winter, or four-seasons craft, this tree template is the perfect tool to spark your imagination.
In this post, we’ll be sharing with you all the amazing tree crafts we’ve made using this template, as well as providing you with the tree template itself.
Free Printable Tree Template
With its simple and easy-to-use design, this printable tree template can be used in a multitude of ways.
You can colour it in, add leaves, or even customize it with your own unique designs to create a one-of-a-kind tree that truly reflects your individual style.
Not only is this tree template free, but it’s also a fantastic way to plan and prepare activities with your kids.
We’ve used it time and time again for loads of crafts, and it has never failed to ignite our creativity and imagination.
1- Tree Template with no leaves
Using a printable tree template with no leaves is a great way to inspire creativity and imagination in kids. Here are some fun art and craft ideas that you can try with your kids using this template:
- Leaf Printing: Take the printable tree template and cut out some leaf shapes from paper. Dip the leaves in paint and press them onto the tree branches to create a beautiful leaf print effect.
- Colourful Collage: Cut out different coloured paper shapes and glue them onto the tree branches to create a colourful collage. You can also use materials like tissue paper, fabric scraps, and buttons to make the collage more interesting.
- Tissue Paper Tree: Cut small squares of tissue paper in different colours and use them to cover the tree branches. This creates a beautiful and textured effect that kids will love.
- 3D Tree: Cut out the printable tree template and use it as a stencil to create a 3D tree by folding and glueing paper. You can use different shades of green for the leaves to make the tree look more realistic
- Button Tree: Glue buttons onto the tree branches to create a fun and colourful button tree. You can use different sizes and colours of buttons to make it more interesting.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. The possibilities are endless with a printable tree template with no leaves, so let your child’s imagination run wild and see what they come up with!
2-Tree Template for Four-Season Craft
The tree template is an excellent resource for teaching children about the different seasons. Bundling Q-tip painting is a fun and creative way to make beautiful trees for each season.
To create a spring tree, encourage the child to use pink paint for the flowers.
For summer, green paint for the leaves can be used.
For fall, yellow and orange paint can be applied to create autumn leaves.
Lastly, for winter, white or blue paint can be used to create snowflakes on the tree branches.
By using this technique, children can not only learn about the changing seasons but also improve their fine motor skills and creativity.
Instead of Q tips, you can also use pom to create beautiful effects.
You can use this as a drawing Prompt for kids to create trees with their favourite colouring Medium!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get crafting and create some magical memories!
Learn about Seasons
If you’re searching for an engaging and interactive book that focuses on all four seasons, look no further than our Seasons Busy Book Bundle! This bundle is specially designed for toddlers and preschoolers to help them practice essential skills like letters, numbers, shapes, and colours
in a fun and playful way.
Fun Spring Crafts for Kids
Spring is the perfect season for creating beautiful butterfly crafts with kids. Our Symmetrically Painted Butterfly craft is a fun and easy activity that kids will love.
Another fun spring activity for kids is making handprint paper flowers. Using child handprints, this craft creates personalized and memorable keepsakes that parents or caregivers can cherish for years to come.
And if you have some toilet paper rolls at home, why not turn them into a fun and cute Hoppity Hop TP Roll Frog with our free template?
Get the Tree Template
Sign up here to receive the Tree Template PDF in your Inbox.
Enjoy making Art and crafts with Kids!