All activities should be supervised by an adult. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.
This is a Super-Quick Christmas Wreath craft that Little ones would love to make. All it takes is just 10 minutes! Hang this Paper Plate Christmas Wreath on your Door; imagine how much your child will love their new masterpiece and all of the compliments they’ll get on it.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Paper plate Christmas Wreath Craft for kids
Kids in your home will love this festive Christmas craft. Follow these simple steps for making your paper plate Christmas wreath craft.
You will need
- 1 Paper Plate
- Green Crepe Paper or Tissue Paper
- White glue
- Small Colourful Pop Poms
- Glue Stick
How to Make a Wreath with a Paper plate
- To start, grab a paper plate and cut the circular shape in the centre, so it’s less than half an inch thick.
- Next, Cutout little squares of Creape paper (green) using Scissors. Cut ample amount needed to cover the Paper plate.
- Let’s start crafting. All you need to do is apply glue to the plate, crumble the paper a little and Stick it on the plate. You can involve your child in this part. This is a perfect craft for any age; even toddlers can do this.
- Fill in the Paperplate entirely and let it dry for a While.
- Gather a ribbon and some colourful small size pom poms and decorate the Wreath. You can add a Bow, But we just made it simple by wrapping it around the Wreath.
How cool is it? Such an easy craft that kids of any age can make for this Christmas.
If you love this one, pin this image for Later and share it with your friends.
Related Christmas Wreath Ideas for kids
You might also like this Christmas Wreath with twigs.
Want a fun Christmas DIY toy? Check this Cardboard wreath game; Such an Easy DIY.
More Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
More Christmas Activities for Kids
Here is something that works for both Toddlers and preschoolers- Christmas Learning Binder for Kids