Learning to put on shoes is one of the skills the child needs to master at an early age. This Shoe quiet book page encourages the kid to explore common closures in shoes like zipping, velcro buckling and tying laces. Simply, download my free template here and create your own Shoe quiet book page for your little one.
Materials needed to make Shoe quiet book page
Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid (without any extra cost to your purchase) if you buy something or take action after clicking one of these links.
- Cutting template in A4 size (Available in the link )
- Velcro strap
- Hole punch plier and eyelet hole punch plier
- 1mm felt
- 2 mm thick acrylic felt. A4 size. This is for the base. (2mm felt are rare to get online. Check your local craft store or Etsy)
- Fabric glue and Hot glue
Instructions to make the Shoe quiet book page
- Begin by printing the template and fetching the materials. First and foremost, choose the colors of each and every figure on the page and Fetch the required amount of sheets in respective colors.
- Next cut the felt using the template. I have written detailed instructions to cut felt on the main page. You can check it here
- Once all pieces are ready it is time to assemble then on the base page. Unfortunately, I have not taken many photos while creating this page. But I will guide you with my detailed instructions.
- The first page of the cutting template is the zipper boot shoe. After cutting out the template, make a slit on the center to insert the zip. Then, install the zip with hot glue. Cut the extra zip length after installing it. Next, glue the pieces with reference to the assembly reference image on the template. Please note that my Shoes are a little bit different from the template. I have given bottom heel separately in the template whereas I have chosen to draw with a marker.
- The other shoe has lace and velcro fasteners. Cut as per the template and punch the holes in marked positions with hole punch pliers. Install Eyelets using eyelet hot plier. Now install velcro fasteners below part D. Subsequently, glue everything in place with reference to Assembly reference.
If you found this post useful let me know in the comment section. Also, check my other quiet book pages here.
And finally, pin this image for later.
Here are some related products from Amazon…
Littleladoocrafts is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.