Make paper petals from your baby’s handprint and create this beautiful flower!
This flower can be a great keepsake craft or a gift for grandparents. Besides, This one is very easy to make and doesn’t take long.
(Some of the links here may contain affiliate link for your reference and convenience)
- Cardstock paper
- Handmade paper sheet
- White paint marker
- Tools: Scissors, paper glue, hot glue gun
How to Make a Handprint paper flower
Watch our video tutorial here or read on to see step by step tutorial with pictures.
1. Place the baby’s palm on a cardstock sheet and trace around with a pencil. Cut out the hand. Altogether, make 5 pieces
2. Using a straw, roll the finger edge slightly to make it curvy.
3 Next, make a small cut at the bottom of the handprint and make a small overlap and seal the cut with paper glue. This is to add contour to the petal of the flower.
4. Then cut a circle for the central part and make dots with a white marker(optional). I used a handmade sheet because of the beautiful bicolor texture it has.
5. Next, use a glue gun to glue the petals to the center. Arrange the petals equidistant to one another.
6. Finally, Glue the paper straw on the rear. Add some leaves as well. All done. You have made a Handprint paper flower.
Would you love to try this with your baby’s little hands?
If you like this idea, Pin this image for later and also share it with your friends.
If you like this post, you might also like this one